Saturday, August 7, 2010

Crema

2728 SE ANKENY
Portland, Oregon

This is the quintessential neighborhood bakery/coffee shop for me. Good music, coffee, art, people, and of course...food. It really helps that the workers are nice, friendly and not pretentious like a lot of "cool" coffee shops. I go there several times a week and have their baked goods quite a lot. My favorite is their quiche. I don't know what makes quiche so delicious but it is. The main things are a good crust and a balance of ingredients/cheese/eggs.Their crust and ingredients are always good. Depending on what they have in season or just what they feel like, they change up the quiche everyday. I've had many different ones. They switch up the cheese depending on what the other ingredients are. I can't even list what I've tried but some of my favorites are asparagus, mushrooms and goat cheese. You really can't go wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment