Monday, August 9, 2010

Blossoming Lotus

http://blpdx.com/
1713 NE 15th AVE
Portland, Oregon

The best vegan food in Portland. Well I haven't tried them all but when I am in the mood for something filling, delicious, nutritious and beautiful, I head to Blossoming Lotus. While I do eat quite a bit of meat and am not vegetarian by any means, this place is the bomb!

Thai BBQ Wrap

Live Pizza

They serve all vegan food and have a big selection of live foods. While I prefer my meals to be warm and filling, the live food really is pretty good. Everything that I have tried at Lotus has been nothing short of amazing. I definitely recommend their bowls.
The Green Goddess Bowl is definitely my favorite, with an addition of their tempeh or soy curls. It is a big meal so go hungry! You can have either quinoa or brown rice (I like quinoa), topped with steamed kale, salad greens, alfalfa and a delicious sauce. I always get tempeh cause it rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment